DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
KSquares is an implementation of the pen and paper game Dots and Boxes. On a grid each player connect two...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Kukaku is a 2-player competitive puzzle game where the player must shoot colored blocks in order to match them. The...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Rotate the numbered balls, and line them up horizontally or vertically to make them disappear! Kuru Kuru Action Kuru Pachi...
Kurusetra is Indonesia's first online multiplayer web and WAP-based strategy game, using Hindu-Javanese influences of the Mahabharata Sanskrit epic of...
Game Boy (1989)
Kwirk is a puzzle-game, in which you have to help a tomato reach the exit of numerous levels. The path...
Kyan Kyan Collection is a computer adaptation of the Japanese card game Daifugō / Daihinmin (known in English-speaking countries as...
FM Towns (1989)
Kyan Kyan Collection is similar in concept to an earlier game with the same name, being a strip Daifugō card...
Kyarukan: Super Break Down!! is a simple tile-matching puzzle game with an erotic theme. The player is presented with a...
Windows 3.x (1992)
This is a shareware puzzle game, registration originally designed to support the charity "Save the Children." In it, you play...
Kyn is a tactical role playing game. The setting is described as Viking mythology but with magic. You create a...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
Kyojin no Doshin 1 is a game where you are god. You wander an island of sun worshippers as nothing...
Kyumi Puzzle is a 2D item matching puzzle game. The objective is to remove all the items from the screen...
TRS-80 CoCo (1990)
La Belle Lucie is a solitaire card game. The aim of the game is to move all cards from the...
This is a download-only game in which you control a rat who is required to run around a maze until...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Labyrinth is the sequel to a SNES game called On the Ball. The object of the game is to manipulate...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Labyrinth is an exploration game in which the player is placed in an ever changing labyrinth. The game plays in...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Labyrinth is a single-player, mouse controlled game. It was developed by the Cosmi Corporation and is featured in a number...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.