DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
LEGO Chess is a computer chess game with LEGO figures such as a cowboys, Indians, sailors and pirates. It has...
LEGOLAND is an educational game that shows how to build a good park. You get the job as a park...
Commodore 64 (1990)
Leisure Genius Presents Computer Diplomacy is a version of the classic board game for up to six players.The game is...
Apple IIgs (1997)
LemminGS is an unlicensed port of Lemmings for the Apple IIGS.The graphics were pulled from the Atari ST version, the...
This is a Lemmings game, but one that's not in a side-scrolling perspective like the early ones. You have to...
Commodore 64 (1982)
You have decided that for the next 10 Saturdays you will sell home-made Lemonade to make yourself some money with...
Lemon Angel: Sakurai Tomo no Speed Game is a simple card game based on the Lemon Angel animated series, although...
Commodore 64 (1987)
Blitzkrieg is a strategy wargame that let's you play as German forces who have to take over Western Europe as...
Les Fourmis: Edition Gold includes the base game Les Fourmis (US title: Empire of the Ants) and its add-on Les...
Let It Ride for 95 is a single player, shareware, card game developed for Windows 95.The game is based on...
Atari ST (1997)
Let's Go Memo! is a memory game written in GFA BASIC 3.5. The game can be played by one or...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Doing exactly what it says in the title, Let's Make a Soccer Team! starts with the player creating his own...
Lettergreep is a word puzzle game in which you have to make as many words as possible from given syllables....
Lily has made an amazing discovery: a 'spelling intelligence' serum. Unfortunately, the evil Dr. Al Literate wants to steal the...
Letter Targets is a freeware ASCII-style game with gameplay similar to Hangman and Wheel of Fortune. Every puzzle number has...
Lexicon Word Challenge consists of three basic word puzzle games wrapped in a rain forest theme. The game has three...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Leximo is a puzzle game where the player must spell words using hexagonal tiles that fall into the playfield. After...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.