DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Light of Altair is a real-time strategy game about the colonization of space, starting in 2062AD. It follows the story...
Lightpen is just what the title says: a light pen peripheral for Vectrex. It is intended for use with the...
Lights! is a shareware, single player, mouse controlled logic game similar to Lights OutThe player is presented with a 4x4...
Lightspeed is a puzzle game, where you have a laser and an absorber. The basic idea is to rotate the...
Atari ST (2001)
Lila is an implementation of the ancient Indian board game Leela (Wikipedia, later named Snakes and Ladders) and is using...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
This PlayStation 2 version is a port from PC (Windows) game Lime Iro Senkitan (which in turn spanned a TV...
Linear Racing is a video puzzle game. A short animation is shown, then scrambled into 16 tiles, which must be...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Lines is a Windows version of the DOS game Color Lines released by Gamos in 1992. Being a recreation of...
This is a clone of the original "Lines" (the original game was made by a couple of Russian programmers more...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Lingos is a puzzle solving game, clone of Master Mind, where the player must guess a word within just five...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Link Four is a single-player, shareware implementation of the classic game Connect Four in which players compete to be the...
Lionel Battle Train is a tower defense on rails game that asks players to make deliveries across various terrains using...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Licensed from the long-running brand of model trains, Lionel Trains on Track has the player build a train empire with...
Liong: The Dragon Dance combines the gameplay of Puzz Loop and its variants with the classic tile-matching of Chinese mahjongg.In...
Liong: The Lost Amulets is a mahjong game with two modes. In Traditional mode, there's only the mahjong component, where...
The Norman family has just won a farm. The problem is that the "farm" is technically a plot of land...
In Little Folk of Faery you manage a community of faery creatures whose village is in trouble. Some wistful spirits...
Little Kings is a mixture between managerial simulation and Risk. In every match there are two win conditions: a fixed...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.