DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Multiplex is something of a cross between Beast's monster-squashing action and Pyro II's explosion-happy pyromania; much like those two games,...
Munkey Kong is a single player, keyboard controlled game.In this game the player controls a monkey who stands on a...
The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside is based on the TV shows The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight and features seven...
The aim of Murgatroyds is to move around a grid avoiding the creatures but trying to get them to hit...
DVD Player (2007)
Music Hosted By Martin Kemp is an interactive quiz game featuring Martin Kemp former bassist with Spandau Ballet and successful...
MutoReRe is a simple strategy game. You control four green pieces and the computer four red pieces on a board...
Muzzle Velocity is an action/wargaming hybrid were you can make the tactical strategic decisions of unit placement, composition, etc. from...
Windows 3.x (1996)
MVP Backgammon is a single player, shareware, mouse controlled backgammon game.The game has a save/load feature, in game instructions, and...
The game is simulation of Contract Bridge cards game. The rules are usual where you (South) have to make a...
MVP Bridge Deluxe for Windows is a mouse controlled implementation of the card game. This game has in-game tutorials, a...
MVP Bridge Lite is a bridge game for one to four players. It is entirely mouse controlled and is similar...
MVP Checkers is a shareware implementation of the classic board game.This implementation can be played against another real person, over...
MVP Cribbage Deluxe is a single player shareware version of the classic card game. It can be played on-line. The...
Windows 3.x (1996)
MVP Euchre Deluxe is a single player, mouse controlled, trick taking card game in which the player competes against three...
MVP Mancala is a computer adaptation of the board game that is played a lot in the countries of northern...
The game is classical cards game, where you can play against nine virtual opponents or challenge your friends on-line to...
MYCHESS is one of the oldest chess games ever made. It was developed by David Kittinger (the man behind the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
- 92 Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- 92 Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.