DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
In this Mastermind conversion for the Commodore PET the rules of Mini Mastermind by board game publisher Invicta are used...
As the name suggests, Mastermind is based on the famous board game of the same name. The player's goal is...
This is a freeware adaptation of the classic code-breaking board game Mastermind, where the player has to guess a 4-peg...
This version of the classic game Mastermind comes very close to other Mastermind clones. The gameplay is based on finding...
Master Mind is an implementation of the code-breaking game Mastermind. The player guesses a permutation of four (not necessarily distinct)...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
One of many conversions of the classic game Mastermind for the Commodore PET. The player has to guess a code...
The objective of the game is to guess a combination of four tokens. The player gets ten tries to guess....
Master Mind is a simple clone of the classic board game with the same name. A color code is hidden...
Mafia Tycoon is a turn-based strategy game set in the world of organized crime with activities such as smuggling, gambling,...
Have you ever dreamed, while watching a Bond movie, how would it be to lead a secret organization bent on...
Master of Defense is a 3D strategy game, in which players assume the role of defender of a kingdom invaded...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Master of Illusion is different from other exercise games. This one is a take on magic, teaching the player but...
Neo Geo Pocket (1998)
Syougi (usually transliterated as shōgi) is "Japanese chess" - a turn-based board game (the board has 9x9 squares) very similar...
Masyu is a single-player logic puzzle originating in Japan.Two kinds of symbols are placed onto a grid and the object...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Match is a digital implementation of the board/tile-laying game Concentration (a.k.a. Memory). In the game up to four players are...
Atari ST (1990)
Match is a matching game written in GFA Basic where you have to match stone tiles so that you could...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.