DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Matrix is a basic puzzle game. Two players, the second either controlled by a human or the AI, are presented...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Maven was an early implementation of the Scrabble board game for the Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Its ability to...
In the sequel your brain is wired directly to sophisticated command and control center, so you have to colonize and...
The "Maximum" series from Global Star bundles two full version games into one value priced package. Maximum Strategy could also...
The "Maximum" series from Global Star bundles two full version games into one value priced package. In Maximum Tycoon, the...
Maximus is a single-player, shareware, empire building game set in the days of the Roman empire.The game documentation says that...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Maya the Bee & Her Friends is the first game based on Maya the Bee, a world famous German book,...
In the year 2051, humans have depleted the environmental resources of the Earth. Ensuing natural disasters eventually led to a...
Mayhem Intergalactic is a turn-based strategy game that takes place in space. Players control different planets and each turn have...
The goal of Maze is very simple. You are in control of your player at the bottom of the playfield,...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
The goal in Maze is for the player to find all the gold hidden inside a maze. The game will...
This game is an early (~1996) web browser conversion of Christopher Manson's 1985 puzzle book MAZE: Solve the World's Most...
A simple maze navigation game with randomly-generated screens in 10 skill levels - 32,000 mazes are possible for each level....
Maze Adventures is a collection of four maze games: Diamond Digger Block Five Rogue Runner Maze Machine
Apple II (1978)
An early Silas Warner creation which helped pioneer the 3D first-person perspective in home computer games, much like Escape (with...
This is a world where humans and monsters coexist. Legend has it that there are four treasures in the world...
Windows 3.x (1992)
Mazemaker is a shareware game which generates mazes through which the player must navigate. The mazes vary in complexity from...
The player here controls a secret agent, represented by an "X" in the middle of a textmode map window, searching...
The Maze is a single player game in which the player starts at some point within a maze and must...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.79 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.