DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Nintendo DS (2006)
Playing with balls is fun! Magnetica is a fiendish action puzzler game from Japanese developer Mitchell Corporation, and the sequel...
magnussofts Colossus Chess is a chess-game with high-quality graphics. You can choose between three different sets of chess pieces, if...
Magus is a Korean-made hybrid of a role-playing and a real-time strategy game. The game is set in the medieval...
Mahjang Companion (sic) is a strip mahjong game. The player can choose to compete against any of the four available...
Nintendo DS (2007)
This adaptation of the classic Chinese board game offers 100 level for single-player sessions, with three difficulty levels. The levels...
As the title suggests, this game lets players play a game of Mahjong. Players receive and discard tiles until they...
A PC version of the traditional Chinese tile game Mahjong, for one human player contending against three computer-controlled rivals. The...
As gods created the Earth, a divine woman, blessed with three powers, descended upon it. These three powers were: the...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Mahjong Clinic Special is a follow-up to Mahjong Clinic: Zōkangō, and has a similar theme and gameplay system. The player...
Mahjong Cop Ryū is a combination of a Japanese-style adventure game and a 1-vs-1 mahjong game. It is a direct...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Mahjong Cub3D is a puzzle game that is both the classic Mahjong (sometimes known as Shanghai) solitaire game, and a...
A basic computer simulation of the popular board game Mahjong. You play mahjong against three computer opponents at three different...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Mahjong: Eine Reise um die Welt is a sequel to the Nintendo DS game Mahjong by the same development studio....
Mahjong Escape is a mahjong solitaire game that takes the player on a journey through different historical ages from around...
Mahjong Escape: Ancient China is a Mahjongg variant set against a background of Ancient China. In the Dynasty Adventure mode,...
Mahjong Escape: Ancient Japan is a Mahjongg variant set against a background of Ancient Japan. In the Emperor's Adventure mode,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Zenji
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.