DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Massive Assault Network is a turn-based multiplayer game and strongly based on its predecessor Massive Assault. The story details a...
Massive Assault Network 2 is a turn-based multiplayer strategy game and sequel to Massive Assault Network. Like the previous game...
ZX Spectrum (1991)
Master Brain is turn-based card game and can be played as a one or two player game. It is based...
Master Labyrinth is a digital version of the 1991 board game of the same name by Ravensburger. The digital version...
As the name suggests, Mastermind is based on the famous board game of the same name. The player's goal is...
Mastermind is a single player, freeware version of the classic, code breaking game Mastermind.Game-play is virtually identical to all other...
This is a freeware adaptation of the classic code-breaking board game Mastermind, where the player has to guess a 4-peg...
Master Mind is a simple clone of the classic board game with the same name. A color code is hidden...
The objective of the game is to guess a combination of four tokens. The player gets ten tries to guess....
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
One of many conversions of the classic game Mastermind for the Commodore PET. The player has to guess a code...
Master Mind is an implementation of the code-breaking game Mastermind. The player guesses a permutation of four (not necessarily distinct)...
This version of the classic game Mastermind comes very close to other Mastermind clones. The gameplay is based on finding...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Master Mind is a single-player, shareware implementation of the logic game in which players must deduce a sequence of four...
Mafia Tycoon is a turn-based strategy game set in the world of organized crime with activities such as smuggling, gambling,...
Have you ever dreamed, while watching a Bond movie, how would it be to lead a secret organization bent on...
Master of Defense is a 3D strategy game, in which players assume the role of defender of a kingdom invaded...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Master of Illusion is different from other exercise games. This one is a take on magic, teaching the player but...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Zenji
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.