DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
The 3rd and final follow up to Digital Reality's World War 2 RTS collection. It kicks off with the appearance...
A Masquerade of sorts for the 21st century (only without the prize), Notpron is a collection of obtuse problems that...
Notyet is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled, tile matching puzzler.The game area consists of a series of concentric rings....
Windows 3.x (1993)
Noughts and Crosses is a variant of the classic game of Tic-Tac-Toe. Whereas normal Tic-Tac-Toe is played in a 3x3...
A "tic-tac-toe" game running in a standard AmigaOS window, featuring a half-clever AI. The playfield measures 50 times 24 squares....
Commodore 64 (1993)
Nova follows a similar premise as Deflector, that is, the player has to manipulate one or or more beams of...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Just like its predecessor, Nova 2 requires the player to guide one or more beams of light to a certain...
The NSS Chess Program is an early chess game and the first system known to have won against a human...
Atari ST (2006)
In Nuclear Waste Dump the player takes the role as garbage collector. As the title suggests, it's not about ordinary...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Number Jumper Deluxe is a fast-paced tile-matching game and a reworked version of the browser game Number Jumper. There are...
Numbers & Logic I is a single-player, shareware compendium of three puzzle games. The puzzles in this game are: Maze...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Number-Toe is a twist on the classic Tic-Tac-Toe. Instead of placing noughts and crosses on the 3x3 grid, players place...
Numerix is a board game for two players (of which one may be a computer-controlled opponent) that take it in...
Numgrid is a number puzzle game, where you have to create a complete mathematically working board.The board consists of 7x7...
A girl has eaten an apple and suddenly became tiny. Her boyfriend realizes that was the work of a group...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.