DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari 8-bit (1984)
Rome and the Barbarians is set in the 5th century A.D. when the Roman empire struggled against the barbarian threat....
Atari 8-bit (1985)
Rommel: Battles for Tobruk is a turn-based strategy game with hexagonal cells. It is set during World War II and...
You are the Imperial architect. Caesar has need of your services for the Empire. Build houses, temples, markets, baths, etc....
SEGA Saturn (1997)
"Ronde" is the third game in Majin Tensei series, which is, in its turn, a part of Megaten franchise. The...
Rondgang is a board game for 2 to 4 players. The objective of the game is to walk as many...
Nintendo DS (2007)
The city of Egvard, capital of Bretwalde, has been overrun during the funeral for the late king. Prince Serdic is...
In Rotlicht Tycoon the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The game...
In Rotlicht Tycoon 2 the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The...
Roulette Fever is a single player, mouse controlled simulation of the classic casino game. It appears in many of eGames...
Take to the air in defense of England in this version of a 3D WW2 flight combat simulator. Play either...
Royal Dealer is a collection of four card games: Hearts, Rummy, Gin Rummy and Crazy Eights. You can play against...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
- 4.38 Famicom Wars (1988)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.