DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Pitman shares its general idea with an identically-named Game Boy title, although it isn't directly based on the latter. This...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Pitman Seven is a traditional platformer arcade game taking place in a gold mine in Africa. There was an underground...
PC Booter (1983)
A computerized version of the ancient strategy game known as "Mancala" in some parts of the world. There are 12...
PlayStation 3 (2008)
PixelJunk Monsters Encore is DLC for the tower defense strategy game PixelJunk Monsters. It adds a new island called Toki...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Pixelpix is a basic nonogram puzzle game, much like the popular Picross series. Each stage is a grid with numbers...
This program takes graphic files, splits them into squares and shuffles the squares around. By selecting two squares with the...
This compilation contains five puzzle games from the Pixel Puzzle games. The games within this compilation are: Pixel Puzzles: Japan...
Pixel Puzzles: Japan is a jigsaw game that features 19 stages (puzzles). The first is only made out of 60...
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ is an untraditional jigsaw puzzle -- drag the pieces around the screen and drop them wherever they...
ZX Spectrum (2015)
Pixel Quest is a Picross puzzle game that pays tribute to several classic ZX-Spectrum games.The game contains 55 puzzles in...
PixM is a single player, shareware, tile-matching game similar to games known as Memory or Concentration.The player is presented with...
Pixudoku is a mobile variant of the nonogram puzzle game (also known as Picross). A nonogram is a logic puzzle...
Pizza, Pizza! is a match-three game with managerial elements. The player needs to combine at least three similar symbols in...
Pizza $yndicate Mission CD: Mehr Biss is an add-on for Fast Food Tycoon. It introduces these additions to the original...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.