DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
This adaptation of Sargon II allows the player to play chess against the computer with 7 different difficulty levels. Moves...
Sargon Chess is a chess engine inspired by the Mesopotamian king Sargon that allows you to play a game of...
PlayStation 3 (2009)
Scarabeo Digital is a electronic adaption of Scarabeo, the Italian language version of Scrabble. It contains ten levels played against...
In Scarecrow: Heart of Straw you play the role of the titular defender of the corn. It is required to...
Scarlet Grains is an action-strategy game. Navigate perilous labyrinths, collecting coins and avoiding death raining down from above. Release powerful...
Schach! is a chess program from the famous German chess writer and programmer Karl-Heinz Milaster, designed for Microsoft Windows 9x...
Schiffe versenken is a Battleship variant: Two players spread ships of different sizes on a squared game field. Each turn...
Schiffe Versenken is a Battleship variant. Two players spread ships on a squared game field. Each turn the players guess...
Schlachtfeld Europa is an unofficial add-on for Blitzkrieg and contains one new campaign with 30 missions on the German side...
Wakusei Dethperant is the third entry in the Schwarzschild series and the follow-up to Teikoku no Haishin. Human civilization has...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.