DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
The tycoon craze has hit SeaWorld! Take control of a SeaWorld Park and build it up to become the best...
In the story behind the game your ship, the EAGLE, was investigating a type 4 quantum singularity, however there was...
Fly as an American or German pilot in the years 1943-1945 in this WWII air combat simulation. This game features...
The CD-ROM release of Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe includes the main game and its four Tour of Duty add-ons:...
Commodore 64 (1990)
Have you ever wanted to be a thief and break into buildings and steal treasures? If the answer is yes...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A remake of the Saturn RPG-Strategy hybrid Dragon Force, in which you get to select 6 of the generals that...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
This game is a remake of Advanced Daisenryaku: Doitsu Dengeki Sakusen. "The German Blitzkrieg" allows the player to take command...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
This is a remake of SEGA's arcade/strategy hybrid Gain Ground for the AGES 2500 budget series.A top-down action game, the...
SEGA Master System (1991)
Sega Chess is a chess game for one or two players.The game follows the standard chess rules. There are 11...
Segyun-jeon is a board game similar in concept to Reversi and notable for being the first game with VGA graphics...
Segyun-jeon 95 is a follow-up to Segyun-jeon. Like its predecessor, it is a board game similar to Reversi, where opponents...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
In a medieval land where a country's power and prosperity depended on mahjong-playing skills of its inhabitants, the Darol army...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
A tactical wargame simulating the action faced by the U.S. Marine Corps.The game is composed of 3 non dynamic campaigns...
Although marketed by the publisher as a completely new game, Semper Fidelis: Marine Corps bundles Söldner: Secret Wars (which already...
This is a shareware version of Senet (also known as the Game of Thirty Squares), an ancient egyptian board game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Myth II: Soulblighter
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.