DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Go to the Amarraco Feroz bar at Villa Mus, to play this popular Spanish cards game along with some of...
PC Pillbox is an artillery game for two players. The number of battles is set in advance, and the terrain...
The PDP-7/9 Dice Playing Program the player can place bets in an attempt to increase his amount of virtual dollars....
Amstrad CPC (1985)
Historically, attack of Japanese Forces on the U.S. base at Pearl Harbour in 7 December, 1941 involved the U.S. in...
This is a simulation of strip poker. You play a standard five-cards poker (change one time, must call or drop...
One of the very earliest web games, this pits the human player against a computer opponent on a 7x7 board...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Peggle: Dual Shot is a Nintendo DS adaptation of the PC action puzzle game Peggle. Players shoot a ball to...
Peggle Extreme is a variant of Peggle Deluxe. It was exclusively developed for Valve Corporation as a free game for...
Pegopolis is a single player, tile elimination puzzle. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code...
Peg Puzzle is an implementation of the classic "Towers of Hanoi, where a pyramid of six discs must be moved...
Peg Solitaire is a single player, shareware implementation of the board game. It comes with two 'classic' board layouts: PEG:...
Peg Solitaire is a digital version of the board game of the same name, in which the goal is to...
Peg Solitaire is an adaptation of the titular game. The player must clear the board of pegs, eliminating them by...
Peg Solitaire is an adaptation of the board game. It comes with 11 "classic" board layouts, and allows the player...
Peg Solitaire 95 is a single player, shareware implementation of the classic board game. This implementation has a single and...
Peg Solitaire Saga is an adaptation of Peg Solitaire, with mischievously smiling green balls taking on the role of pegs....
You been challenged by Master Li to beat one off his boards. This game is a card game, where you...
Atari ST (1993)
A game named after an East-Asian city is invariably either a variation on the Shanghai or the Towers of Hanoi...
Atari ST (2003)
Peking 3.0 is a thorough modernisation of version 2.0, rewritten to take advantage of advances in hardware since 1993. It...
Peloponnesian War is a strategy game set in the war between Athens and Sparta in the years 431 BC to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.