DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Shark Dominoes is a single player, mouse controlled, version of dominoes played with a standard 'double six' deck.The game has...
Shattered Galaxy is a massive-multiplayer game that mixes several genres, including role-playing, turn-based strategy, real-time strategy, and tactical combat, in...
When the Qalani and Trexites empires combine forces, Captain Max of the Statian fleet is the only one who can...
Shawl is a logical arcade game dealing with card suits. Circles of different colors, radii, and card suits appear in...
DVD Player (2005)
The Shed Game: Original appears on a Bill Bailey's DVD Bewilderness. An alternate version of the game appears on Bill...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
In Sheep the player must prevent his or her crops from being eaten by sheep. It's up to the player...
Sheep Battle is a hybrid between Minesweeper and the board game Battleship. The player is given a field which is...
Sheeple is a puzzle-game in which the player needs to guide Sheep People (=Sheeple) to the star-shaped exits. Of course...
Shingen Takeda was one of the most powerful warlords of medival Japan. You being with two small city states and...
Sinister plans begin to unfold within the Dragonian empire, beginning with the revival of the villainous leader of the Dark...
SEGA CD (1994)
This is a compilation of two strategy RPG titles from Shining Force titles: Shining Force Gaiden (the original version released...
SEGA Saturn (1997)
Set in a world of fantasy and magic, Shining Force III places you in the boots of a young general,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.39 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.39 WarGames: DEFCON 1 (1998)
- 4.38 Famicom Wars (1988)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.