DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Backgammon is an adaptation of the original two-player board game. The two players receive 15 pieces each (red or black...
Backgammon is computer backgammon conversion of the classic board game. It allows one person to play backgammon against the computer,...
This version of Backgammon is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package...
Windows 3.x (1990)
Backgammon is computer backgammon conversion of the classic board game. The game allows the player to chose between three different...
Atari ST (1988)
This Backgammon implementation is straight forward: it offers ten skill levels of the AI, allows demo mode in which the...
Philips VG 5000 (1984)
A video game conversion of the board game Backgammon. The game board is displayed from a top down perspective and...
Backgammon is a single player, shareware, backgammon game that is played against the computer. It is entirely keyboard controlled and...
Backgammon is a single player, shareware, implementation of the classic board game.This implementation can be played with keyboard or mouse...
Backgammon is a computer version of the classic board game of the same name. It can only be played against...
PC Booter (1983)
Backgammon 5.0 is a computerized version of the ancient board game combining luck and strategy: both sides lay out their...
Two BASIC games on opposite sides of the same cassette:In Backgammon two players face off. Games are played singly, with...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Plain and simple - computer backgammon! This is fairly basic, a bright blue board with the traditional red and black...
Backgammon Deluxe is an updated and enhanced version of Backgammon Deluxe. It is still a straightforward game with traditional red...
Backgammon Royal is based on the board game Backgammon. Of course this program knows all the rules, including doubling cubes...
Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle student game shown from an isometric perspective set in surreal dream environments. The...
Dark cabaret star Jason Webley has "died", as he formerly would do annually at Hallowe'en, and his body lies uneasily...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Backup is a board game for four players at least one of which must be human. It is a turn...
Bad Rats is a physics-based puzzle game involving rats who want to strike back at the cats that have been...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.