DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Pyramid is an implementation of the classic card game 'Pyramid Solitaire'. The standard game is a single-player game, but the...
Pyramid Magic is a platform puzzle game that casts the player as a young explorer seeking a treasure hidden deep...
Pyramid Magic III is the final title in the Pyramid Magic series of puzzle adventure games, and picks up right...
Want more Pyramid Magic? Pyramid Magic Special eschews the rather thin story of the series and simply offers more puzzles...
Game Boy (1991)
In this game you control an adventuring archaeologist who you navigate through a maze of tombs. Each level consists of...
In this solitaire card game, the player is presented with a pyramid of twenty-eight cards. There is also a draw...
You play as a pyromaniac with a special system of burning down buildings: the night before you strike at a...
Q'Bicles is a logic puzzle game where you play in the role of an office manager. The CEO provides you...
Atari 2600 (2002)
This is a version of the Qb game with cleaned up graphics and more color. It was released in a...
A futuristic game utilizing checker-like pieces which can gather a wide array of power-ups. These power ups appear via randomly...
Quadrant is another take on the Star Trek school of games: protect the Federation by ridding it of the Klingon...
Quadrax III is a non-official Windows freeware remake of Quadrax, with new graphics and animations.The gameplay is same - two...
Commodore 64 (1985)
Quadro - Power is a single screen game with simple mazes for one to four players and the aim is...
QuadroX-2 is a puzzle game, where you have to fit geometric fragments of a square, which you can rotate in...
Commodore 64 (1986)
The five sentient computers controlling the Titan power plant have gone rogue and will destroy it within an hour if...
Quaptos is a timed puzzle board game. The goal of the game is to arrange an identical pattern in the...
In Quatrolon, you have to move objects on a playfield to combine same colored and/or same shaped ones to get...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.79 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.