DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Railroad Tycoon II Platinum is an ultimate edition of Railroad Tycoon II, it contains the original game, the Second Century...
Rails Across America is a game of railroad empires in North America, covering the period from 1830 to the near...
Railway Challenge is a strategy game in which the goal is to build a rail connection between two cities -...
Atari ST (1987)
Railway Motion is a sliding puzzle in high resolution for one or two player. The aim of the game is...
Saving the rainforest involves tile-matching in this arcade puzzler. A matrix of tiles in various forms is presented; swap adjacent...
Can you recover the ancient Rain Talisman?Rain Talisman is a matching game. To make a match, you place your mouse...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Rainy Day is a collection of three games that contains the following:Puzzle: A sliding puzzle game where you are presented...
Rally-K! Is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled game that is based on the game Rally-X.You control a small car...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Ram is a two-player board game in which both players must try to cross the board with one of their...
RAM! is a simulation of combat using Triremes. Triremes were the war ships used in ancient Greece. The game takes...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Through a range of different play modes (both single and multiplayer), you must clear the playfield of four different coloured...
DOS (1992), Game Boy (1992), Game Boy Color (1999), SNES (1992), Genesis (1991), Lynx (1992), Amiga (1992), NES (1992), Atari ST (1992), SEGA Master System (1993), Commodore 64 (1992) and Arcade (1990)
Tetris meets shoot-'em-up, Rampart is a game combining strategy and artillery action. Build your castle from Tetris-style pieces, place your...
In this Famicom version of the arcade hit, you are faced with with 4 different scenarios (of increasing difficulty) and...
Rampcube is a single player, shareware, falling block puzzle game.The game is entirely keyboard controlled. Coloured tiles slide down a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.