DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
While Peter and Sofia were on vacation, Nana called asking a little help at her pet adoption center. Her doctor...
Apple II (1982)
Pursuit of the Graf Spee is a strategic game that allows the players to recreate the historic search for the...
PuRuRun is a puzzle game where the goal is to put four or more blobs of the same color next...
Push is a casual online board game where players can compete with their friends in a stylish and addictive turn-based...
A tiny implementation of the Sokoban box-pushing puzzle genre, Pusher fits it all into a paltry 512 bytes of space...
Atari ST (1992)
Push 'n' Shove is a freeware puzzle game coded in STOS. The goal of each level is to push blocks...
This freeware remake of the puzzle game from 1992 replaces the graphics and sounds with enhanced assets, while maintaining intact...
Push-Pull is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used, in...
ZX Spectrum (1999)
Pussy: Love Story from Titanic is a single player game which contains platform and falling brick puzzle solving elements. Gameplay...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Puzmania is a cartoon style timed puzzle game. The game starts with five pictures to choose from. On each level...
Puzza is a simple 5x5 jigsaw puzzle game with a time limit. The player reveals a random piece of the...
In puzzelate the player has to solve a jigsaw puzzle of their favorite (or one of many supplied) images against...
The object of Puzzle is to reassemble a picture which has been scrambled. The picture is broken into a number...
Puzzle is a simple jigsaw puzzle game. The game includes 9 different puzzles, with 10 difficulty levels for each picture....
Puzzle is a timed puzzle game. The goal of the player is arrangement an image from constantly moving in the...
Puzzle-8 2 is a single player, shareware, sliding block puzzle. There are eight numbered tiles on a 3x3 grid. The...
In Puzzle Blast, your job is to remove all of the colored spheres in the playfield before either the time...
PuzzleBloom is a short puzzle game about a green character that wants to bring back nature to an industrialized world...
PuzzleBOBS is a Puzzle Bobble variant for one or two players. As in the original arcade game, the player controls...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.