DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
The South Gambit is a stand alone add-on of PT Boats. It features two new scenarios of the naval action...
Puddle is a short, physics-based puzzle game where the player controls a puddle of fluid. It is developed by a...
Puddle is a reworked version of the 2010 student game of the same name largely by the original team. Just...
Pudsey Pairs is a basic picture matching game featuring Pudsey, the Children in Need bear. The player is presented with...
Puerto Rico is the official PC translation of the eponymous board game. The basic rules: Every player (up to five)...
Puerto Rico is based on the popular German board game of the same name. As in the original version, the...
PuffBOMB is a free physics based puzzle game somewhat similar to The Incredible Machine. Using the mouse, you place and...
Pulse is an interesting game where you try to get a group of pieces of the same color together similar...
Pure Pazaak is a fan-made stand-alone version of a fictional card game Pazaak, which was featured as a minigame in...
The Pure Wargame is a quintessential turn-based wargame. The first one in a proposed series (and the only one released),...
While Peter and Sofia were on vacation, Nana called asking a little help at her pet adoption center. Her doctor...
Apple II (1982)
Pursuit of the Graf Spee is a strategic game that allows the players to recreate the historic search for the...
PuRuRun is a puzzle game where the goal is to put four or more blobs of the same color next...
Push is a casual online board game where players can compete with their friends in a stylish and addictive turn-based...
A tiny implementation of the Sokoban box-pushing puzzle genre, Pusher fits it all into a paltry 512 bytes of space...
Atari ST (1992)
Push 'n' Shove is a freeware puzzle game coded in STOS. The goal of each level is to push blocks...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Zenji
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.