DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Rune Master 2 is a board game with role-playing game (RPG) elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach the...
Rune Master 3 is a board game with RPG elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach the final gate,...
Rune of Fate is a simple matching game with mahjong elements. The player has to remove piles of stones by...
The year is 1944 and the Western Allied and Soviet Red Army forces begin their march towards Berlin. In the...
This Collector's Edition includes: Rush for Berlin Metal-Eagle statue Soundtrack CD Art book Rush for Berlin card game Sticker set...
Rush for Berlin Gold is a compilation including: Rush for Berlin RftB: Rush for the Bomb
Fool (and its variants) appeared in Russia in the nineteenth century and quickly gained widespread popularity. Now Russian Fool (Durak)...
A shareware game, based freely on Avalon Hill & Co's board game "Panzerblitz".If you know this game, or any similar...
Russian Mahjong Harashō! is a one-on-one mahjong game. The protagonist is a young man who loses to a mysterious old...
FM Towns (1994)
Ryūtōden is a two player variant of Activision's Shanghai puzzle game also known as solitaire mahjong. The goal is to...
Silent Storm is a 3D turn-based tactical combat game. Set in 1943 during World War II, Silent Storm plays much...
S3: Silent Storm - Sentinels is an add-on for the turn-based combat strategy game S2: Silent Storm which took place...
Fire OS (2014)
Saber's Edge is strategical match-3, turn-based game with RPG elements. The player chooses four characters from a larger selection to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.79 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.