DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
370 BC. A select group of influential families have united Italy under the Roman banner. It is time for them...
Atari 8-bit (1985)
Rommel: Battles for Tobruk is a turn-based strategy game with hexagonal cells. It is set during World War II and...
You are the Imperial architect. Caesar has need of your services for the Empire. Build houses, temples, markets, baths, etc....
SEGA Saturn (1997)
"Ronde" is the third game in Majin Tensei series, which is, in its turn, a part of Megaten franchise. The...
Nintendo DS (2007)
The city of Egvard, capital of Bretwalde, has been overrun during the funeral for the late king. Prince Serdic is...
RotaDim is a puzzle game in which the player has to get each planet into its relevant wormhole. To make...
RotaPicture is more or less a good old puzzle game.When you start RotaPicture, you can choose the picture you want...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Rotate is a puzzle game in which the player must get his ABCs in the right order. The first sixteen...
Rotation is a puzzle game where the player is shown a large disc, composed of little balls arranged hexagonally, which...
In Rotlicht Tycoon the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The game...
In Rotlicht Tycoon 2 the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The...
Roulette Fever is a single player, mouse controlled simulation of the classic casino game. It appears in many of eGames...
In Rover Reunion the members of a family of rovers have gone astray and the player has to help them...
Royal Dealer is a collection of four card games: Hearts, Rummy, Gin Rummy and Crazy Eights. You can play against...
The Royal Game of Ur is a computer conversion of one of the most ancient board games known to mankind,...
In Roy G Beats the player plays as his/her self installing a new, sound-based Operating System. The existing Operating System...
A mysterious alien race called the Bydo have begun a war with mankind and after losing waves after waves of...
Rubik Cube is a shareware single player puzzle game.The game is entirely keyboard controlled. there are two modes of play,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.