DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Atari ST (1995)
3D-lab is a simplistic 3D labyrinth game. In each level the player must find the exit. For each level the...
3-D Noughts and Crosses is an adaptation of the board game Qubic which is commonly known as 3D Tic-Tac-Toe. The...
Othello, also called Reversi, is a strategic board game played by two parties on a 8x8 grid. The game uses...
Commodore 64 (1986)
3 D OXO is based on the classic pen and paper game Noughts and Crosses. Instead of playing on one...
3D Pitch Deluxe is a multiplayer computer card game featuring interchangeable characters that can be played against computer opponents or...
3D Pitfall is a Tetris variant which is played in a 3D perspective, similar to Blockout. The player's perspective set...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
3D-Quadracube is a three dimensional Tic-tac-toe game that can be played by two players or one player against the computer....
3D Reversi is an adaption of the classical board game Reversi. Play against 24 different AI opponents or other players...
Commodore 64 (1991)
The game is another computer simulation of the board game chess. This installment allows the player to use two screens...
The return of the classic board game "Battleship" in 3D. You can play against the computer AI (3 skill levels...
3D-Seeschlacht is a variant of the game Battleship where two players distribute ships of varied sizes on a field and...
Commodore 64 (1984)
The game contains four 4x4 plates on top of each other and the intention is to get four in a...
While playing against the computer, your job is to make three X in a row before the computer completes a...
This 3D Tic-Tac-Toe conversion ran on the IBM 1620 and has a 3x4x4 grid and allows the player to play...
PC Booter (1984)
3-K Trivia is a trivia game for up to six players. Each question round begins with a slot machine which...
3rd Degree is a multiplayer party game. The object of the game is to earn points by correctly predicting how...
The 3rd Millennium is a simulation game which places you as a political leader in the year 2001 (near future...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.