DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
Atari 7800 (2006)
Santa, a reindeer, a Christmas tree and a snowman will signal you, in a pattern order. Using the joystick, you...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Pachinko Paradise 10 is one of the many titles in Irem's long-running pachinko simulation series. It features faithful 3D recreations...
Ai no Senshitachi is a game based on the Japanese anime series Uchū Senkan Yamato (known as "Star Blazers" in...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
This adaptation of Sargon II allows the player to play chess against the computer with 7 different difficulty levels. Moves...
Sargon Chess is a chess engine inspired by the Mesopotamian king Sargon that allows you to play a game of...
Satori is a solitaire board game, which is played on a 10x10 board. In addition to the board, the play...
PlayStation 3 (2009)
Scaffolder is a block puzzle game. Each puzzle consists of a set of blocks, which must be disassembled so that...
Scarabeo Digital is a electronic adaption of Scarabeo, the Italian language version of Scrabble. It contains ten levels played against...
Scarab Shooter is a Bust-a-Move clone with an Egyptian theme. Rows of differently colored bubbles will slowly move down from...
In Scarecrow: Heart of Straw you play the role of the titular defender of the corn. It is required to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.