DescriptionStrategy/Tactics games revolve around strategic and/or tactical usage of resources often in combat or managerial scenarios.
In Roy G Beats the player plays as his/her self installing a new, sound-based Operating System. The existing Operating System...
A mysterious alien race called the Bydo have begun a war with mankind and after losing waves after waves of...
Rubik Cube is a shareware single player puzzle game.The game is entirely keyboard controlled. there are two modes of play,...
Rubik's Bloxx Twister is a match-three puzzle game that despite its license has very little to do with the famous...
Rubik's Cube is a simulation of the popular puzzle game. You are given a cube where each side is broken...
Stranded in the depths of outer space, the player has to guide his ship back to Earth. The Robotic User...
Ruckus Roulette is an electronic version of the gambling game Roulette. The player joins the table with a certain amount...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Rucu is a puzzle-board game. The goal is to arrange the patterns on the cubes, so that both sides were...
Windows Phone (2011)
Rune Legend is a brick-placement puzzle game where differently shaped runestones need to be fit into the gameboards, using spatial...
Rune Master is a board game with RPG elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach a magical tower, throwing...
Rune Master 2 is a board game with role-playing game (RPG) elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach the...
Rune Master 3 is a board game with RPG elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach the final gate,...
Rune of Fate is a simple matching game with mahjong elements. The player has to remove piles of stones by...
The year is 1944 and the Western Allied and Soviet Red Army forces begin their march towards Berlin. In the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Zen Bound
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Company of Heroes
- 92 Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- 92 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.