DescriptionThese games use a top-down view, also called an overhead view or a helicopter view. A top-down view is strict and cannot have any angle at all.
Ibara Kuro: Black Label is a revisited version of the arcade game Ibara, featuring some changes introduced in its PlayStation...
I Can't Believe It's Not Bomberman is Dodgy Posse's tribute to Hudson Soft's classic game Bomberman.The game is played via...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Ice Attack is a small arcade game, based on Pengo. The player controls a penguin trapped in a freezing sea...
This is a game where you are a penguin and you go around the screen smashing Iceblox. Inside of some...
In order to colonize the Solar System, humanity sends fleets of spacecraft into space with the goal of removing the...
Commodore 64 (1985)
You are on a quest to retrieve your dead Father's crown to help you destroy the evil Ice Queen and...
Beautiful maidens live in the river Rhine, protecting the gold that lies there. It is said that the owner of...
Idol Janshi wo Tsukucchaou is based on the NAOMI arcade game Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai III. However, it isn't a port....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Gauntlet
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Radiant Silvergun
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Metal Gear Solid
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Tecmo Super Bowl
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Shadowfire
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.69 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.66 Pac-Man: Championship Edition (2007)
- 4.61 Aleste 2 (1989)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.59 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
- 4.51 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.