DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Apple II (1984)
English Challenge is an educational game that teaches literature interpretation and language usage. The game is played on a board...
Engulf is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used, in...
Altair 8800 (1976)
Enigmas-1 is a book that features various games for the 4K and 8K Altair 8800 written in BASIC. The games...
Ensismoon is a medieval browser strategy game.
PlayStation 2 (2000)
In this game, the player controls Mouse, a silent musician who travels with his talking guitar Pattimo. One day Mouse...
A small adventure game written in the script language used for the Amiga's standard software installation program, hence masquerading as...
For an inexplicable reason, an ordinary guy named Richard was thrown into Hell. Apparently, there has been some mistake, but...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
They are searching the space station for you, so move fast. Choose one of eight directions and fire your laser...
The land of Estoria was peaceful for a long time. The Gate of Darkness was securely sealed, with the Guardian...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.