DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Four Up is a version of the board/tile game 'Connect Four'.It is played either by one person vs the computer...
Apple II (1986)
An adaptation of a board game played with varying game pieces across different cultures, this one sets a cross-shaped playfield...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 2 is a collection of casual 'Shockwave' games that play in a browser window on...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 3 is a collection of casual games that play in a browser window on the...
Apple II (1980)
Fracas is Stuart Smith's very first game, using the game system which would later develop into Ali Baba and the...
An all-text port of Alexey Pajitnov's classic puzzle game 'Tetris', written entirely in the Inform 6 programming language.In this variation,...
PC Booter (1983)
A set of 16 games, 9 business tools and 4 miscellaneous applications designed for use on IBM PC and compatibles....
1,000,000 square miles of open sea, your nuclear powered frigate and a fleet of Russian ships circling you. This is...
Frogs is a reordering puzzle. Eight frogs are on a line. Each turn the player can jump one frog over...
From Corner To Corner is a four-players or two-players turn-based board game. The goal for each player is to move...
Nintendo DS (2007)
In the Nintendo DS release of the long running Front Mission series, the story takes place on Huffman Island which...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.