DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Atari 2600 (1978)
Hunt & Score is similar to the game Memory. The player is presented with a numbered grid; behind each grid...
Hyokkori Hyōtanjima: Daitōryō o Mezase! ("Aim for the Presidency!") is a sugoroku-style board game for up to four players based...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Hyper Aggressive is a strategic puzzle game aiming to provide some sensitivity for the binary numeral system. The playing area...
PlayStation 3 (2011)
Hyperdimension Neptunia is a turn-based RPG that parodies the seventh-generation console war between the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo...
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Before founding PKWare and inventing the ZIP compression standard, Phil Katz produced at least one game as a hobbyist by-product...
Once upon a time, deities fought over the continent of Icarus. The benevolent Tetheus has won, and the evil Ercanet...
IF Reversi is a game that tends to bring some educational things in the gameplay.You will go through 12 difficulties...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.37 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.