DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
In this dark age, human live under the rule of a mighty government that possesses PSYCO - a brain-washing technology...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix is a remake of Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth. The game now features three difficulty levels...
In the far future, the apocalypse has come and gone. Now people leave peacefully in rural cities making the best...
Game Boy Color (2000)
The popular card games collection for Game Boy Color. Includes 14 card game variations: Spades, War, Hearts, Cribbage, Old Maid,...
Atari 2600 (1978)
Hunt & Score is similar to the game Memory. The player is presented with a numbered grid; behind each grid...
Hyokkori Hyōtanjima: Daitōryō o Mezase! ("Aim for the Presidency!") is a sugoroku-style board game for up to four players based...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Hyper Aggressive is a strategic puzzle game aiming to provide some sensitivity for the binary numeral system. The playing area...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.