DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
IF Reversi is a game that tends to bring some educational things in the gameplay.You will go through 12 difficulties...
In Ikusa Megami, the player assumes a role of Celica, a former male warrior who is now... a woman. The...
An ancient fiend who was sealed in the depths of a dungeon long time ago is about to awaken. The...
Ikusa Megami Zero is a prequel to the first Ikusa Megami game: it follows the events that made Celica, a...
Ilha do Empreendedor (Portuguese for Entrepreneur's Island) is an educational business Simulator, focused in the five steps to open new...
Manman Papa Sikjeok-pyeon is based on the Chinese Ming Dynasty folk tale about Yi Zhi Mei (Korean pronunciation: Iljimae), a...
Illusions of Deception is a 2D jRPG, made with the Klik 'n' Play program. The game begins Earth hit by...
DVD Player (2006)
I'm A celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! is a family DVD game based on the popular UK TV game...
SAM Coupé (1991)
Impatience is a compilation of two games not released separately: Triltex and The Viking Game.Triltex is a variant of mahjongg...
ZX Spectrum (1990)
Imperator is a strategy game based on Risk for two up to five players. The game consists three play options:...
You command the Imperial Fleet of the One True Civilization - the descendant of a legendary Empire which once united...
Imperium Galactica is a turn-based strategy game based on the 4X concept set in space. It is a clone of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.