DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Windows 3.x (1995)
Inspired by Color Lines, Honey Lines adds a certain specifics to the puzzle. As in the original game, the player's...
Hong Gildong-jeon is a role-playing game based on the classic Korean novel Tale of Hong Gildong by Heo Gyun. The...
The Hop Game is an education title for two children played over the PLATO network. Players take the role of...
Horizon is a turn-based 4X strategy game in a sci-fi universe. The player can choose between ten different races or...
The sequel to Kōshoku Shikakenin tells us what happened to the brave hero Kazuya after he has overthrown the evil...
In this dark age, human live under the rule of a mighty government that possesses PSYCO - a brain-washing technology...
Horse Race is a horse betting game. Given a list of horses and their odds, the player must make a...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix is a remake of Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth. The game now features three difficulty levels...
In the far future, the apocalypse has come and gone. Now people leave peacefully in rural cities making the best...
Game Boy Color (2000)
The popular card games collection for Game Boy Color. Includes 14 card game variations: Spades, War, Hearts, Cribbage, Old Maid,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.