DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
The ITEP Chess Program is a Soviet Chess simulator run on M-2 and M-20 computers. It uses a Shannon Type...
Izuchaem Chasy! (Studying Clocks! in Russian) is an educational game of five difficulty levels, which is teaching to read the...
Hikaru is a normal Japanese teenager, who goes to the prestigious Izumo academy. Lately he has been seeing dreams: a...
The hero of the game is Takeru, an ordinary Japanese teenager who attends the private academy Izumo. He leads a...
Kakeru, the protagonist of the game, has lost his parents when he was a little boy. Now he is a...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Izuna is back. After making friends with the six gods of Kamiari Village in the first game, she finds herself...
Nintendo DS (2007)
This is a rogue-like role playing game with a basic plot and manga style characters.You play as Izuna, a pink-haired...
PlayStation 2 (2001)
Jade Cocoon 2 is the sequel to Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu. The events of the game take place...
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire is a stand-alone expansion of Jagged Alliance 2. While Wildfire is technically no different from the...
Jagged Alliance: Enhanced is a version of Jagged Alliance with digital speech. It also includes a free 10 Hours on...
Jaktar: Der Elfenstein is a role-playing game set in a fantasy scenario. The peaceful kingdom Salar is under attack from...
Jang-gi simulates the Korean two-player board game similar to Chinese Chess and is unofficially called Korean Chess.The game is played...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.