DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Elleria has set up in a nearby temple to try to gather its energy. Nail has been sent to stop...
Attack of the Mutant Zombies is a SNES-style role-playing game created with RPG Maker XP.The old adventurer Bill has been...
Apple II (1985)
At the Gates of Moscow 1941 is a turn-based division-level wargame set during the Operation Typhoon (World War 2), a...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Aurora Quest is a remake of Otaku no Seiza: An Adventure in the Otaku Galaxy. This version retains the premise,...
Autobots is a platform game, where your player is a magnet for robots due to certain reasons. The reason for...
Automon is a freeware monopoly game for up to eight players.While the rules are the same as the classic Parker...
Although it bears the full title of Avalon Hill's Squad Leader, this game is actually the descendant of Soldiers at...
Avaron is a re-vamped version of Yōjo Ranbu 2. Most of the story, characters, 3D graphics, and overall gameplay system...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Chrono Trigger
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy VII
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.59 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.53 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.50 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (2007)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.