DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
In Ascension to the Throne the player takes the role of Alexander, king of Airath. After the betrayal of the...
Atari ST (1989)
The regions of the north are overpopulated. So king Arne sent scouts to discover new lands for settlement. The scouts...
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
A-Sock-Ellipse Now! was the result of a contest ran by Astral Entertainment to make more games in their Pea-Guy series....
The hero, who claims to be sent by the mage Eldirood, emerges from a cloud and is apprehended by the...
The fastest way to describe Assimilation to an old school gamer is "It's like that dang microscope puzzle in The...
A hundred years ago Brimhil, the beautiful queen of elves, gave up her youth in order to revive the Life...
Atari ST (1992)
Atari Master Mind is a computer version of the classical board game. The computer selects a secret color combination of...
Atari ST (1988)
Memory is an implementation of the board game of the same name. 60 cards are placed randomly in a rectangular...
Atari 2600 (1982)
In this game, you control Marvin the Cube Master. You move him around a six-sided cube with nine squares to...
Ataxx is a turn-based board game played on a 7x7 grid. Each player starts with two pieces which are located...
PS Vita (2015)
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk is the fourteenth installment in the Japanese Atelier series. The game follows Ayesha, a...
PlayStation 3 (2014)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.