DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
The game is based on the novel cycle Record of Lodoss War by Ryo Mizuno, and more closely on subsequent...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
Set in the Record of Lodoss War fantasy universe, created by the Japanese writer Ryo Mizuno, this game is based...
A young man named Jeongcheon lives with his brother in a quiet village. On one fateful day, two mysterious figures...
Red Mars is a combination of real-time and turn-based strategy. Your main goal is to destroy the opposition (up to...
In 1109 the last landgrave who is loyal to the emperor is murdered. It's anarchy in the Holy Roman Empire!...
Regional Power III is a space strategy game. The player can either create an own scenario in a randomly generated...
Regnum is a turn-based strategy game for up to six players. To win the game, players have to either conquer...
The town of Jester is located near a spring, which is used both by humans from the town and the...
Dedicated console (1956)
Relay Moe is a dedicated computer that can play Tic-Tac-Toe. The game doesn't require a TV as it has its...
Relentless Logic (also called RLogic) can be considered a fore-runner of the mighty Windows application Minesweeper, with some differences.For once,...
The Princess Lorri has been abducted by anonymous parties to some similarly unknown location. Which throne is she heir to?...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.37 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.