DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Star Emperor Advanced is a 4X turn-based strategy game in which the player has to conquer individual worlds in order...
Based off of the Stargate SG-1 television series, the Stargate Online Trading Card Game is a digital trading card game...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
Star Lord is a play-by-mail game in which players must try to conquer the galaxy using their starships. Only one...
In the distant future, mankind has long left the Earth and spread all over the Milky Way. Humans settled down...
Starpoker was a web strip poker game. You had to choose between facing a male or female player and get...
The king is dead, the throne is vacant, and most planets have declared their independence. Two noble houses have now...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
In Startling Odyssey, the player takes the role of a young boy named Leon. One day, his home villages is...
Startling Odyssey 1: Blue Evolution is a remake of Startling Odyssey. The story is the same as in the original...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A mad scientist named Dr. Killbait succeeded in resurrecting one of the eight ancient dragons, endangering the country of Hyneld....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.59 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.