DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Baten Kaitos Origins is a prequel to Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. Long ago, the evil god...
Batnum is a "battle of numbers" against the computer. There is a distinct number of items on a pile and...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1987)
Battle is a strategy war game set in the icy waters of the North Sea and has two oil drilling...
Battle Charge is a two player, shareware, strategy game which is so named because two players fight it out using...
Battle Cheese has a Risk-Like interface which features a "cheese" theme. The rules however are significantly different than Risk. You...
Battlefield was an online multiplayer game where the player controlled a tank belonging to one of the four teams, moving...
Battle Fleet is a Battleship clone wherein you must place your five naval vessels on a grid while your computer...
Battle for Atlantis is a single-player, shareware, keyboard controlled Risk-like game. The object of the game is to conquer all...
ZX Spectrum ()
Battle for the Isle II is a turn-base tactical strategy game, similar to Panzer General or V for Victory. The...
Battlegammon is a player-vs-player or player-vs-computer, mouse controlled backgammon game.The game's main menu consists of a view of three islands...
Windows 3.x (1991)
BattleGrid! is an implementation of the game Battleship. This game is played on two 10x10 grids, it is mouse controlled...
This game is Battleground: Ardennes patched to the latest version 1.33. It adds two new map modules, Rochefort and St....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.46 Smart Games Puzzle Challenge 2 (1997)
- 4.45 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.37 Mother 3 (2006)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.