DescriptionTurn-Based games are divided in turns. Players can usually only interact with the game during their turn.
Challenge! is a strategy game for two players, and is based on the classic board game Agon. The board has...
In this version of billiards, you progress to the each next level by sinking all the other balls with a...
You have an top-down view of each golf hole, including a zoom-in of the green. A bar along the top...
Championship Blackjack is a conversion of the ubiquitous casino game, challenging up to six human players to rack up money...
Atari 8-bit (1983)
Chancellor Of The Exchequer is an economic simulation in which the player takes the role of the financial and economic...
Chaos League is a game that blends real-time strategy game elements with action, into a sports game. The game is...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Legend says that in the mountains, there is a cave that leads to another world. There, there is a shrine,...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Chartbuster is a simulation of the music business. The player's task is to create a new band and bring it...
Checker Connector is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone. Games from this package were used,...
The Checker Demonstration Program allows players to play Checkers against the computer. All the normal checker rules apply, moves are...
Checkers is a conversion of the board game. Two players can challenge each other, or one player can go against...
Windows 3.x (1990)
Looking for a game of Checkers? Offering 5 skill levels, it is up to you to capture all your opponents...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Chrono Trigger
- 94 Peggle
- 94 Chrono Trigger
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Final Fantasy VII
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 92 Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.59 SD Snatcher (1990)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.