This is about 6 days too late, but there is a new version of MobyGames running that has several feature enhancements. The changes that you, the user, will see include:
- You are notified via email when your contributions are approved (or rejected, along with a reason why they were rejected).
- You can click on a user to get complete information on that user, including a list of what he's contributed to MobyGames, and a breakdown of his Contribution Rating.
- We've added the ability to mark Credits as "complete".
- A helpful "Tip of the Day" has been added.
- An experimental feature: Clickable attributes/requirements. On any game's main "rap sheet", you can click on any of the requirments to browse games with similar requirements. Let us know if you like this feature or not.
Submitted by Trixter (8745) on May 29, 1999