This is about 6 days too late, but there is
a new version of MobyGames running that has several feature enhancements.
The changes that you, the user, will see include:
- You are notified via email when your contributions are approved (or rejected, along with a reason why they were rejected).
- You can click on a user to get complete information on that user, including a list of what he's contributed to MobyGames, and a breakdown of his Contribution Rating.
- We've added the ability to mark Credits as "complete".
- A helpful "Tip of the Day" has been added.
- An experimental feature: Clickable attributes/requirements. On any game's main "rap sheet", you can click on any of the requirments to browse games with similar requirements. Let us know if you like this feature or not.