- You are notified via email when your contributions are approved (or rejected, along with a reason why they were rejected).
- You can click on a user to get complete information on that user, including a list of what he's contributed to MobyGames, and a breakdown of his Contribution Rating.
- We've added the ability to mark Credits as "complete".
- A helpful "Tip of the Day" has been added.
- An experimental feature: Clickable attributes/requirements. On any game's main "rap sheet", you can click on any of the requirments to browse games with similar requirements. Let us know if you like this feature or not.
Minor updates also include some behind-the-scenes changes, like automatically notifying people when their entires have been approved (make sure your email address is correct in your user account information).
On a final note, we've passed the 100 mark! There are now 100 entries in the database. This may seem like a rediculously small number, but if you consider that they were added by hand and that they're good, quality entries, it seems better than other sites that just catalog title, year, publisher, and genre. Also, if we keep averaging 100 entries every two months, we'll be up to 900 entries by the end of the year. (Of course, I haven't even mentioned the bulk-loading facilities we're working on, as well as the ability for you to maintain your own lists... muahhahaha...)