|The New Castle||DOS||1.8|
|Nellan is Thirsty||Commodore 64||3.0|
|Naughty Tales||Commodore 64||2.0|
|The Museum of Broken Memories||Windows||3.8|
|MS-DOS 5 (included games)||DOS||3.0|
|Moraff's Blast I||DOS||3.0|
|Monty's Christmas Special||Windows||3.8|
|Mo Hawk & Headphone Jack||SNES||3.0|
|The Missing Piece||Windows||2.0|
|Microsoft Bob (game included)||Windows 3.x||3.0|
All Time Favorite
- Alley Cat -- There are programmers that have enjoyed shorter lifespans than this feline minigame fiesta!
- Archon: The Light and the Dark -- Just because a game is based on simple concepts doesn't mean it can't enjoy endless nuance
- Beyond the Tesseract -- This game could be a final exam for first-year university
- Bishi Bashi Special -- The future looks like a big step back, but it's so damned fun no one minds.
- Bubble Bobble -- The individual triumphs can be overlooked but their overwhelming sum has never since been topped.
- Chrono Trigger -- After much practice, Square catches the ball! Then gets back to dropping it.
- Dark Castle -- A more elegant counter to "the Mac is not a game machine" you will not find.
- 3DO -- No cords, no games. But the logo says quality!
- Commodore Amiga -- Amiga 2000, last used to play Populous 2.
- Nintendo DS -- Picked up two garage sales after passing up the DS game motherlode, for lack of system.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Casts dreams like a beaut.
- Sega Saturn -- Just goes to show, you never know what you'll find at a garage sale.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Not much for today's games, but can emulate like nobody's business
- Nintendo 64 -- Have never plugged in, but that hasn't kept me from accumulating games for it!
Used to Have
- Apple iPhone -- Girlfriend's iPod Touch, with broken audio out -- useless for playing music, but what else is it good for? Ahh....
- Sony PlayStation -- Came with games; didn't realise the games were pirated and would run only on that modded onsole.
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- Painstakingly assembled piece by piece at thrift stores, then donated to Video In.
- Android smartphone -- Offered much, then snatched it back. Fie on you, Sony Xperia!