|Bubble Bobble Double Shot||Nintendo DS||3.2|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Call of the Siren||Windows||3.0|
|Bushgame: The Anti-Bush Video Game||Browser||3.2|
|Bushgame: The Anti-Bush Video Game||Windows||3.3|
|Bus Terminal Amusements, Vol. 1: "Guess Which Hand"||Browser||3.0|
|Cacodemon's Barbecue Party in Hell||Windows||3.2|
|Catch Simona in New York City||DOS||3.0|
|Caverns of Chaos||DOS||2.8|
|Champion of Guitars||Browser||2.8|
|Choose Your Own Damn Harry Potter Adventure||Browser||3.0|
|The Citadel of Chaos||Commodore 64||3.0|
|Cloak of Darkness||Windows||3.2|
All Time Favorite
- Alley Cat -- There are programmers that have enjoyed shorter lifespans than this feline minigame fiesta!
- Archon: The Light and the Dark -- Just because a game is based on simple concepts doesn't mean it can't enjoy endless nuance
- Beyond the Tesseract -- This game could be a final exam for first-year university
- Bishi Bashi Special -- The future looks like a big step back, but it's so damned fun no one minds.
- Bubble Bobble -- The individual triumphs can be overlooked but their overwhelming sum has never since been topped.
- Chrono Trigger -- After much practice, Square catches the ball! Then gets back to dropping it.
- Dark Castle -- A more elegant counter to "the Mac is not a game machine" you will not find.
- 3DO -- No cords, no games. But the logo says quality!
- Nintendo DS -- Picked up two garage sales after passing up the DS game motherlode, for lack of system.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Casts dreams like a beaut.
- Sega Saturn -- Just goes to show, you never know what you'll find at a garage sale.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Not much for today's games, but can emulate like nobody's business
- Nintendo 64 -- Have never plugged in, but that hasn't kept me from accumulating games for it!
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Does it work? Will anyone risk the batteries to find out?
Used to Have
- Commodore Amiga
- Apple iPhone -- Girlfriend's iPod Touch, with broken audio out -- useless for playing music, but what else is it good for? Ahh....
- Sony PlayStation -- Came with games; didn't realise the games were pirated and would run only on that modded onsole.