|Contribution Rating:||53 (tied for 2017th; 1 in last year)|
|Member Since||Dec 20, 2007|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|About myself:||I mostly only play E or K-A rated titles (and some T games, depending on how bad/prominent the "questionable" content is). For the most part, I love old-school games. They don't make 'em like they used to! ;^) I created this account simply because I had the U.S. Rayman Arena box art and, at the time, MobyGames didn't. I spend FAR more time on my YouTube Channel than I do here. =^p My screename there is ChaosRayZero. You can get to my Channel easily by clicking on my "Homepage" link here.|
All Time Favorite
- Rayman -- Possibly the most challenging 2D action game I've ever played where they don't swarm you with enemies.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 -- Love the music. Love the graphics. Love the gameplay. Love the ending... ^~^ ♥
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest -- Monkeys, lava, swordfish, rollercoasters, giant spider rides... This game is just full of awesomeness! ^~^ ♥
- Sonic & Knuckles Collection -- Hooray for Super Tails! Not to mention Sonic The Hedgehog: The Screensaver! ♪
- Rayman Arena -- 3D objects are polygon-ish, there's no story, but it's dang fun! Whatever happened to playing games for fun?
- Frogger -- Same comment as Rayman arena. If you've played all other Frogger games, you've GOT to play this one!
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Spinball -- First pinball game to get me hooked on the genre! =^p
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- I mainly keep it for Crystal Chronicles ...and Sonic Pinball Party; one-screen pinball on a DS drives me batty.
- Nintendo SNES -- I'll NEVER get rid of it! Even if it stops working! ♥
- Sega Genesis -- Although it barely works anymore... -_-'
- Nintendo 64 -- But I don't use it often anymore. It's got a layer of dust on it.
- Nintendo Wii -- which I usually use for playing GameCube games. =^/
Used to Have
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Gave it away a long time ago when I bought my SP.
- Nintendo DS -- Well, I still have it, but it cuts power randomly. I can't even play Tetris on it anymore...
- Nintendo GameCube -- Traded it in for a Wii. =^p Though I miss the animated title screen. T-T
- Sega Game Gear -- Totally wore out and died a long, slow death. Rest In Pieces =^p
Over my Dead Body
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Yeah right! X^D Too expensive! =^p