|Contribution Rating:||3 (tied for 10328th; 2 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 09, 2008|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Ipswich, United Kingdom|
- Resident Evil 4 -- Probably the best game I've ever played, so much to do and just so so violent, I love it!
- Super Mario Galaxy -- Ooooh am I lovin' this!!! The second best game on the Wii hands down! Still working on getting the last few stars!
- Final Fantasy XII -- I was addicted to this but then Mario came out so it had to take a back seat, I will finish it soon!
- Chrono Trigger -- Just got this to play on the side a little bit, its like Final Fantasy speeded up!
- New Super Mario Bros. -- I will always be playing this methinks, I've finally got every coin!!!!
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess -- Not up with Ocarina of time and I didn't like the way you moved from dungeons too quickly! Still great though!
- Nintendo Wii -- Brilliant innovative system but let down by some piss poor games (relatively speaking), needs a kick up its ass!
- Nintendo GameCube -- Have one in the sense that I own a Wii, some of the games are awfully childish but there is some real quality!
- Nintendo DS -- Awesome system, probably my favorite! The games are just so convenient and addictive!
- Nintendo SNES -- I like using my PC to download roms of this console's games (Wii VC is too pricey!) Definitely had some awesome games!
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Only just got this after my gf gave me hers! Have always respected it for having quality mature games, good stuff!
- Sony PlayStation -- Got a PS2, got a PS1! This console has some classics on it along with alot of unplayable junk!
- Microsoft Xbox -- Don't ask me why I bought it because I still don't know, only ever bought a few games and it just got on my nerves!
Plan on Getting
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Would love one of these! They look awesome but I'm waiting for the price to come down and hardware improvements.
- Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) -- This is probably one for "when/if I land a well paid job and have more time on my hands" purchase, looks fun though!
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- I'd need some convincing after the first console but some of the games look amazing, maybe if I win one or something...
Used to Have
- Nintendo 64 -- I loved this console and I rue the day that I decided to sell it, it was absolutely brilliant!
- Commodore Amiga -- My first games console that my parents got me because it was "more educational..." It had some fun games for its day!