|Contribution Rating:||188 (tied for 887th; 20 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 10, 2008|
|# Messages Posted:||152|
|About myself:||I've been gaming since the day I was born. Actually, probably before then now that I think about it.|
I grew up with classic DOS and PC Booter games and have continued my love of all things gaming, especially PC gaming, ever since. My all time favorites are probably the old Apogee side-scrollers and classic adventure games. I still have a huge interest in PC gaming, and a love for old games that has led me to this wonderful site.
All Time Favorite
- Duke Nukem 3D -- Quite easily one of my favorite FPS games of all time.
- The Secret of Monkey Island -- Still my favorite adventure game. Always feels fresh every time.
- Diablo -- No other action RPG has ever come close to the greatness that this game is.
- Hocus Pocus -- Personally my favorite video game of all time. The best side-scroller I can recall from my childhood.
- Max Payne -- I love this game's narrative and usually have to play it once every year or two. Easily a favorite.
- Grand Theft Auto III -- Replaying one of the earliest sandbox shooters I can recall. It's still pretty fun.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell -- I like stealth games, and with my new PC I can play it without having to quit every five minutes due to my crappy sound.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My main gaming rig. Has an Intel Quad Core, an Nvidia 8800GTX, and Windows XP.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My newest system. A laptop I'm using for writing and occasional gaming.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- An older XP system I got around '01. It's weak by current gaming standards but it lasted me almost five years.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Windows 95 system. I only use this for real oldies I can't get going with the DOSBox.
- Sony PlayStation -- My newest console. Given to me as a gift.
- Nintendo SNES -- One of my favorite consoles of all time. Still used occasionally.
- Sega Genesis -- The best console I currently own. Has always worked perfectly for me and has plenty of classic games.
Used to Have
- IBM PC / Compatible -- An old 486 system I had way back in the day. I used it to play classic games until the day it's battery croaked.