|Contribution Rating:||37 (tied for 2979th; 7 in last year)|
|Member Since||Jan 21, 2008|
|# Messages Posted:||1|
|About myself:||My name is Andrew, I'm a Sega man and the Dreamcast is my favourite of the consoles. I wouldn't call myself a fan boy as I try to avoid getting into pointless conversations with people on the internet but I am fiercely loyal to Sega and love of all their consoles. This doesn't mean I hate Nintendo though. Nintendo (Third Party and In house developer wise) have some of the most impressive and addictive titles ever seen by human eyes, I grew up with Sega though, sorry Nintendo! :).|
All Time Favorite
- The House of the Dead 2 -- Ah the zombie splattering action makes me laugh.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver -- Ten times better than the Playstation version, silky smooth vampire impaling mayhem.
- Need for Speed: V-Rally 2 -- Fantastic track construction!!
- NiGHTS into Dreams... -- Name one person who hasn't enjoyed this game.
- Resident Evil -- My favourite survival horror, only second to Dino Crisis and illbleed.
- Resident Evil 2 -- How could the best Survival Horror get better?! Oh my gosh! It did!!!
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis -- Make your own ammo and Mercenaries mini-game, what fun!
- Sega Rally 2 Championship -- The most addictive Rally game on earth.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped -- See Spyro 2 :P
- Persona -- Awesome RPG, use Personas to combat evil demons.
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment -- See Persona.
- Rule of Rose -- Controversial Survival Horror, my kind of game!.
- Sonic Adventure 2 -- Ironically the "updated" Gamecube port is inferior.
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! -- Oh man, I need this awesome platformer soooo badly!!.
- Zombie Revenge -- Must get this unofficial sequel.
- Nintendo 64 -- 64-Bit console with some good games, ugly graphically.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Flexible handheld with limited but impressive 3D functionality.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Plagued by lack lustre games, only a few are worth playing. Good survival horror titles.
- Nintendo GameCube -- First party games are alright, aimed at children mostly. I liked Metroid Prime.
- Nintendo SNES -- A few good games but nothing to really faint about. Most ports were better on the Genesis.
- Sega Dreamcast -- My favourite console, uses proprietary GD-ROM format. Shenmue is a reason to own it.
- Sega Genesis -- Sega's most successful console, 16-Bit, Cartridge based.