- Nintendo 64 -- 64-Bit console with some good games, ugly graphically.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Flexible handheld with limited but impressive 3D functionality.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Plagued by lack lustre games, only a few are worth playing. Good survival horror titles.
- Nintendo GameCube -- First party games are alright, aimed at children mostly. I liked Metroid Prime.
- Nintendo SNES -- A few good games but nothing to really faint about. Most ports were better on the Genesis.
- Sega Dreamcast -- My favourite console, uses proprietary GD-ROM format. Shenmue is a reason to own it.
- Sega Genesis -- Sega's most successful console, 16-Bit, Cartridge based.
- Sega Master System -- Sega's 8-Bit entry, Game Gear based on same hardware.
- Microsoft Xbox -- Powerful 128-Bit console, my favourite of the generation.
- Sony PlayStation -- Classic Sony console, spanked Nintendo in the 90's.
- Apple Power Mac -- I only ever played one game on my Macintosh, it's gathering dust now.
- Atari Jaguar -- Bah, shocking controller design and lacklustre games. Alien Vs. Predator is bareable.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- 360 Bit powerhouse, kicks the crap out of the Playstation 3 everytime.
- NEC TurboGrafx-16 -- Not as popular as the Genesis but who can go past Neutopia and Legendary Axe?.
- Nintendo DS -- I'm still waiting on Dementium, in the mean time I'll busy myself with Drawn to Life.
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon what more could a little boy want?.
- Nintendo Game Boy -- I used to play Super Mario Land and Tetris on this when I was 5, ah memories.
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Alone in the Dark on the GBC has to bee seen to be believed. I like this handheld.
- Sega 32X -- Metal Head and Knuckles Chaotix were decent, it had some promise.
- Sega CD -- There's only two reasons to own this: 1) FMV games 2) Popful Mail.
- Sega Game Gear -- More or less just a hand held Master System.
- Sega Nomad -- Might as well just own a Mega Mini.
- Sega Saturn -- Didn't fare as well as the Playstation but damn it had some good games.
- SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color -- Has some really strong titles; Beast Buster, Sonic Pocket Adventure. I reccomend.
All Time Favorite
- The House of the Dead 2 -- Ah the zombie splattering action makes me laugh.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver -- Ten times better than the Playstation version, silky smooth vampire impaling mayhem.
- Need for Speed: V-Rally 2 -- Fantastic track construction!!
- NiGHTS into Dreams... -- Name one person who hasn't enjoyed this game.
- Resident Evil -- My favourite survival horror, only second to Dino Crisis and illbleed.
- Resident Evil 2 -- How could the best Survival Horror get better?! Oh my gosh! It did!!!
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis -- Make your own ammo and Mercenaries mini-game, what fun!
- Sega Rally 2 Championship -- The most addictive Rally game on earth.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped -- See Spyro 2 :P
- Persona -- Awesome RPG, use Personas to combat evil demons.
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment -- See Persona.
- Rule of Rose -- Controversial Survival Horror, my kind of game!.
- Sonic Adventure 2 -- Ironically the "updated" Gamecube port is inferior.
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! -- Oh man, I need this awesome platformer soooo badly!!.
- Zombie Revenge -- Must get this unofficial sequel.