|Contribution Rating:||226 (tied for 826th; 5 in last year)|
|Member Since||Feb 03, 2008|
|# Messages Posted:||4|
|About myself:||Gamer since the '80s and game developer when I have free time ^^|
I used to play in past on C64 and PC Ms-Dos platforms mostly, and now on Windows, PS3 and Wii platforms.
My interests are mainly concentrated on FPS, strategy/management games and racing simulations.
I love to discover some small independent games "coming from nowhere", with innovative ideas and gameplay :-)
All Time Favorite
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent -- Made me scream on my sofa at 30 years old...
- Archimedean Dynasty --  Excellent mission-based undersea simulator
- BioShock -- Not for the gameplay which is not the best ever, but for the quality of the Irrational work (scenario, level design)
- Death Rally -- Future Crew Rulez !
- Deus Ex -- Best FPS scenario ever, and best music ever
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- A real good surprise, to be honnest I didn't expect so good work about this new formed canadian team ;-)
- DOOM³ -- For the fabulous work of Carmack on iD Tech 4
- IBM PC / Compatible -- First one was a 286SX16 :-) Most used one was a P4 Williamette 1.7 S478. Now using a modest C2D Penryn E8200.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Bought because I had to see what this IBM Cell Heptacore is able to render :D
- Nintendo Wii -- Wii-Fit is H3LL !
- Microsoft Xbox -- Played 3 times, maybe 4... :-( Bored to hear that Halo is the best FPS ever ! ;-)))
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- I remember to have been really really impressed by the graphics resolution first time I played it
- NEC TurboGrafx-16 -- 5 players hot-seat Bomberman ! Best experience ever ! :-)
- Atari 2600 -- Lots of memories... Going to my uncle at 8 years old... And desperatly waiting him to ask me "Wanna play video games ?"
Used to Have
- Commodore 64
- NEC TurboGrafx CD
- Nintendo Game Boy
- Nintendo GameCube