|Contribution Rating:||3 (tied for 9630th; 1 in last year)|
|Member Since||Feb 10, 2008|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
|Location:||Ruislip, United Kingdom|
|About myself:||I'm a tools developer for audio in games. I started working for Sensaura about a decade ago on sound card device drivers, then moved onto various tools in their GameCODA product.|
Creative bought us out a few years ago, then made the majority of Sensaura redundant; I moved to Codemasters just over a year ago. I'm still working on audio tools, but this time with sound engineers and on various games: DiRT, GRiD and DiRT2 so far.
I transferred internally to Codemaster's Guildford site. That close as of Oct 2011. I've been out of the games industry since then.
All Time Favorite
- Spore -- Been playing this since it was released
- Torchlight -- A game I actually finished!
- Torchlight II -- Stuck on a quest for the genie
- Diablo III -- Stuck on the 2nd boss
- The Darkness -- I like the horror behind the story
- Clive Barker's Undying -- Again, I like the horror - trying to finish it this time
- Prey -- Portals and weird gravity!