|Viewing Page 1 of 3||(items 1-25 of 71)||Next|
|3D Monster Maze||Windows||4.0|
|Amnesia: The Dark Descent||Windows||4.0|
|Assassin's Creed II||PlayStation 3||4.9|
|Back to the Future: The Game||Windows||4.0|
|Battlefield: Bad Company 2||Windows||3.6|
|Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam||Windows||3.7|
|Blood II: The Chosen||Windows||3.0|
|Brütal Legend||Xbox 360||4.7|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops||Windows||3.3|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2||Windows||2.0|
|Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2||Windows||3.6|
|Command & Conquer: Renegade||Windows||3.6|
|Condemned 2: Bloodshot||Xbox 360||4.1|
|Condemned: Criminal Origins||Windows||4.4|
|The Dark Eye||Windows||4.8|
|Dead Space 2||Windows||3.6|
All Time Favorite
- Fallout -- This is seriously the best game ever.
- Full Throttle -- This is my all time favourite adventure game :D
- DOOM -- *Boom!* *Chuk Chuk* *Boom!* *Chuk Chuk* *Boom!* *Chuk chuk* *Hiss* *Thud*
- Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams -- This game made me cower in a corner. That means it is awesome.
- Sam & Max: Hit the Road -- My second favourite adventure game :D
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories -- This piqued my interest, so I'm giving it a go.
Plan on Getting
- Nintendo SNES -- I once had an SNES. It kicked ass. Then my doberman crushed it :( I want another one.
- SNK Neo Geo -- Why does this have to be so expensive and rare? Dammit, I wanna play Metal slug but the collection is only on PS2/PSP.
- 3DO -- Need for Speed, Quarantine, Road Rash, Wolf 3D, why do people hate this again?
- Apple II -- I've had this baby since 1983. It was my first home computer!
- Bandai WonderSwan -- Technically this is my wifes. I've never seen her play it but she claims it has sentimental value so it remains here.
- Cell Phone -- Wolfenstein RPG and Doom RPG!! Also Tetris.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Ahh, the PC. The only gaming platform that truly matters.
- Magnavox Odyssey -- I found this in my mum's closet. May not be much fun, but considering its place in history, I keep it for display.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- My current gen system of choice.
Used to Have
- Apple/Bandai Pippin -- Note to self: Don't buy random products just because the company made your favourite computer.
- Atari 8-bit -- The only games I had for it were the Wolfenstein games, and when I got them from a friend for the Apple II, I sold this.
- Atari Jaguar -- I had this for like a month, but after beating AVP and getting bored of Tempest 2000, I sold it. Kinda felt ripped off.
- Microsoft Xbox -- First and only console I owned last generation. I sold it because my games are 360 compatable.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- This was a great system. I sold it since the DS plays all my GBA games.
- Sega 32X -- Bahhhhhhh. The CD has its problems, but this is a real piece of crap. I sold it only 3 weeks after I bought it.
- Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) -- I was living and breathing Liberty City Stories. Then some jackass stole my PSP with the game still in it! :(